By deploying the New Blood Assurance website on the SiteNow CMS from Williams Web, Blood Assurance staff members can manage their website quickly and easily. Updating web pages, creating online forms, uploading photos and video, and much more is possible with SiteNow. There is no special software required - just a web browser. And since Blood Assurance is able to manage 100% of their website, there is no need to wait for a web designer or programmer to make changes for them.
SiteNow provides the most robust feature set in its class, providing Blood Assurance with everything they need for their website at a price a nonprofit organization can afford. And since there is so much functionality built in to SiteNow, the new website can expand as their needs change without adding cost in the future.
Saving LivesThe real mission of the website was to educate and encourage donors to visit one of the many Blood Assurance locations to donate blood and save lives. The new Blood Assurance website makes it easy to find a donation center, volunteer to help, organize a blood drive and learn about different donation methods.
Some of the feature of the new website include:
- Headline gallery of rotating "hero shots" with links to related sections of the website
- Social media integration with Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, including a homepage Facebook feed
- Live Chat functionality that allows donors and volunteers to communicate with Blood Assurance in a text-based chat
- Electronic postcard system that allows blood donors to send email postcards to let others know they donated in their honor
- Blood drive scheduling and comprehensive list of blood drive locations