- Data can be gathered quickly
- Online surveys are convenient for respondees
- Data can be sorted and manipulated easily
- Responses can be tracked more effectively
If your website is powered by SiteNow from Williams Web, you already have everything you need to conduct an effective online survey. Every SiteNow website has a comprehensive form module that allows you to create custom forms. You can collect data any number of ways: text boxes, lists, check boxes, etc. Using SiteNow forms you can gather information from customers or prospects on just about anything, such as:
- Rating the quality of service on a scale of 1-5
- Solicit comments on new products or services
- Select a time frame in which they will be making a purchasing decision
- Provide feedback on a recent purchase
- Opt-in for email newsletters or direct mail marketing
Once you have built your form, you can embed it on any document (webpage) in SiteNow. When someone fills out the form, the system will email you the responses and save them in the system for viewing online. You can even download them as a spreadsheet for offline review.
If you are currently using a third party service provider to conduct online surveys, or if you are ready to make the move from mail/phone surveys, consider using the tools included with your SiteNow website to conduct your next survey.